Sunday, August 01, 2004

zooming

Just about to take off on the flat adventure, and it's like a winter wonderland outside. Yes, I think we may get the snow we all wanted! :o)
One super heavy frost out there this morning. Everything looks so pretty.... and I keep thinking about the gardening I need to do. Next week!

Oh... was just playing around with pics this morning. Hmmmmm... much to learn and figure out. Quite cool though! :o)
And I just had a very quick catch up with my friend Bex who is in England. Man... haven't spoken to her in Soooooooo long. Just love her to bits. Hoping she'll get out here for Parachute this Jan with one of her bands that she manages. Would be fantastic to catch up with her!!

OK.... no thoughts...... after going to bed early, I managed to wake up every couple of hours.... you'd think I would learn by now, that going to sleep early does not mean a good nights sleep for me - ever! I need to go to bed late, and sleep all night, or I'm just grumpy! hehe

cest la vie.

No comments: