Tuesday, August 24, 2004

dreaming

Have the big job interview tomorrow...... ohhhhhhhh......

So... need to try and get a better nights sleep tonight. Sleep pretty much eluded me last night. Ended up reading till the wee hours, which was stupid. My own fault.... could not be blamed for any big thoughts though. :o) Makes for a change.

Had a great catch up with Jacx tonight..... lost my voice after singing, which is always funny.... but managed to whisper away for a good while. Talking about next year.... hardly far away now, which is just wild. Where do the years go?
There is a music training course going on in Nashville next Feb, which I was thinking about today.... time to pick up the passions, and just run with them.

Actually.... got a surprise sms last night from my friend Rach... proof again that I'm just so sappy - but at the same time, one of those surprise messages that is just encouraging at the right time. Funny.... absolutely no reason for it - especially when I haven't spoken to her since I saw her a few weeks ago now. It was just very cool.

Mike keeps hoping for something huge in here - juicy gossip? No idea what he's waiting for?

Will have to ponder that one, and maybe come up with something brilliant while he's over in England... to keep him guessing? Hmmmmmmm.....

"Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life and to be needed."
~ Storm Jameson ~


No comments: