Thursday, August 05, 2004

roller coasters

Realising more and more how emotional I am.

I don't think it's a bad thing, just something to be aware of, and perhaps just keep in check.

Had a long conversation last night, which seemed to be more going round in circles.... neither of us willing to just say - OK. In the end it was all mostly ok. We were able to talk about other things before ending the conversation - but there was a moment where I honestly thought that friendship was on the way out the door, and I had no idea how to possibly keep it together. I had explained everything as best I could, and it didn't seem to make any difference - total misunderstanding, and then blown up ten times!

Interesting exercise.... tough one too though.

Have no idea what he thought at the end of it all.... if he did at all. hehe. Me, I have to think about it all....

Anyway... bed waits.

More thoughts. :o)




No comments: