Saturday, December 10, 2005

milly molly mandy.....



Miss Milly Molly Mandy is now a proud mother.

Sounds so corny.

Regardless.... there are now 4 puppies at home, just waiting for me to get up there. YAY!
Mum rang last night to let me know.... says they look amazingly like snoopy. hehe. I guess he was based on a tiny puppy, rather than a grown beagle.

Mum is feeling a little over run with animals, and I don't think we've even had any foals yet. Still have some calves, 9 kittens, and now puppies.
I tell you... it really is more a zoo than a farm. (especially when you include my brothers into the equation.)

Gingerbread men are in production again. And I hate to say it, but I will be soooo glad when this is all over and done with. I'm tired of them. hehe.

Also had friends round for dinner tonight, and cooked a huge lasange, salad and peach and apple pie. I'm shattered now.

So... nighty night world.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Sounds like a great time. Gingerbread men will be over soon, my friend and you shall rest.

I'd love to see pics of the Snoopy Pups!!!

mreddie said...

We had a beagle once and she also had a litter. The father was a . uh . he was from a good neighborhood. The kids named the two we kept after the wife and I. :)

I can relate about the brother animals, I have two myself, along with three sisters. It did seem like a bit of a zoo when we were growing up.

Like Jayleigh, I want to see some pup pics. ec

Using up the words.... said...

I promise I'll post some pics as soon as I get some. I can't wait to see them!! :)

These little guys are purebred - the father, Cello is pretty special, and always wins at the dog shows. hehehe. I'm still trying to figure out a way for me to keep one of them for myself. Alas... I think it would go insane either driving around with me all the time, or staying at home without me. One day I'll settle down, and then I can get animals again.

Blessing you guys!

Skye said...

Hi! Just thought I'd drop by and boy did those Gingerbreadmen get me all worked up. Now I've got to eat something. The Milly Molly Mandy is precious. Have a safe trip.

Neo said...

CJ -Awwwww cute doggie!

Anonymous said...

In 1979 I used to have a Beagle pup. She was dutch and called "Milly Molly Mandy" as well. She died in 1991. Your dog looks a lot like her. I won't be suprised if they belong to the same family tree.

R.