Tuesday, October 26, 2004

stuck...

In a moment that you can't get out of.....

sound familiar? Yeah... Bono at his almost best......
I still prefer the whole.... Running to Stand Still, but this one isn't bad either. :o)

Big News.....
Found out yesterday that I'm going to become an Aunty. WOWeeeeeeeeee

My little brother Tamati, and his lovely wife Tessa are expecting Bambino numero uno at the end of June. I still haven't spoken to mum.... dying to know how 'she's taken the news. I know not so long ago she was talking about how she would like to be a grandmother. I don't think she was really expecting it to happen this soon. hehe. JOYS!

Tam and Tess will make fantastic parents though... slightly ditzy at times... but there will be so much love in that house. I'm super excited for them!
Of course.... I've always wanted to be an Aunt.... but could probably deal with it all abit better if I was actually around to play with this little one. OK - so they're not around just yet.... but I am thinking about next year... and how I'll feel to not be apart of this ones life. haha

Different if I'm in another country.... but to be living in NZ, and just on the other island. Nuts!

Oh well.....

Dave and Kirsten had their engagement party on Sunday night..... and sounds like it was a great time. Finally all of the whanau got to meet everyone. Super important when it comes to our family! Everyone just kind of gets included - the family is growing to huge preportions. Brilliant stuff. The golf tournament at Christmas this year will certainly provide more challenges with the added numbers. Of couse - we've still got Ellie and Joshie away in England, and Simon and Rosalind overseas too... so that's a few that won't be around.
We'll make up for it with the extras we've picked up over the year. :o)

Time to actually start thinking about present shoping. yay. only 9 weeks till Christmas. Time sure flies.
That means only 6 weeks till Jacx and Shanes wedding... and whew, I'd better get onto the whole Hen's party chaos! Thinking a car rally would be all good... enough action to keep Jacx amused, and enough pranks to keep everyone else in fits of laughter.

Hmmmmmmm........

Going to have to be an earlish night here.... was up and bouncing around the house at 4:20. CRAZY! Ains took off to Australia and we all headed to the airport to hold her hand. Good fun.
Of course, got home a little before 7, and couldn't see the point of trying to sleep then... so I went for a lovely walk..... watched the ducks swim around the river... and just woke up properly. Was actually pretty nice... but I really am not designed to be doing these things early in the morning. Give me my night time walks any day! No idea why that is.... I'm the same with swimming... feels like way more of a strain to do it in the morning.

righty ho....

toodles







No comments: