Wednesday, September 28, 2005

nuts

So... haircut today, and while I love my hairdresser, I have no idea what the hell was going on in her head today?!
I went in asking for a shorter in length, with two layers.... top just bellow ear, and then longer to flick out.... how hard could that be? to me it hardly translates into LAYERS ALL OVER!!!!
Thankgoodness it is actually shorter, or I would be totally flipping out!!!
What is it they say about the 3 days between a good and bad haircut?! Praying.

I know it sounds so stupid... and I feel like I'm being totally irrational about a haircut. Trust me... fully aware, and this just makes me realise how nuts I am beginning to go.
I need a holiday. That must be it. Only I don't know where to go, or what to do. And then there is the whole - I'm alone enough of the time - I hardly want to go on a holiday by myself too. hehehe

We'll see.... I need to find something for me though, or I'm going to loose the plot. Of course... have a concert to get organised in the next couple of months. In fact - we've got a month! EICK!
So... guess I'll have more than enough to keep me busy.

On that note... better go do some emailing to get things rolling.

what a freak I'm becoming... thanks for putting up with it.

No comments: