Sunday, October 09, 2005

so long, farewell....

So, I haven't packed..... and I leave tomorrow!

Actually, got the coolest surprise tonight. My friend benny called to say he was in Christchurch, could he crash. Just home from Mexican - yummy! Totally stuffed, and zonked, so will be quick.

Head into the deep South tomorrow.... Hit Ahsburton, Timaru, Oamaru and then Dunedin. It's only 5 hours to get to Dunedin - driving straight thru, but with all my stops - will get there around 6pm. Fun stuff!

So... shall look forward to catching up on everything when I get back!
Tabby - any news on Windy Wellington? Let me know so I can book tickets up there to catch up with you. (though maybe it would be better to get you down here to tiki tour around the LOTR country?! :) )
Jay - I'd started writing a long email to you, and then ben jumped on the computer, and it all vanished. I promise to fill you in when I get back.

Right... sleeeeeeep....

Be super Blessed guy! (and no big mischief while I'm gone)

"Life is under no obligation to give us what we expect!"
Margaret Mitchell

2 comments:

TaB said...

Windy welly, must send you an email!

Hey, and yes those songs, thank you so SO very much, im going to compile a play list and let you know which ones I love. your so dear to me, im so pleased I found you cj.

You are so lucky, now I am such a turbo NZ geek, Tabby Jackson indeed. Be safe on your trips. And anymore scenic photos, do post them, I just keep falling in love with nz.

I love that quote, how appropriate!

Oh and I put it to a vote and I think you need to put that photo of you in the wedding party up, you look beautiful dressed up fancy, not that you don’t look fab grinning ear to ear. :)

Jenny said...

Hope you have a great trip. Sorry I have forgotten to read for a few days but glad you weren't here to know about it!

;-) Have the most lovely of weeks!