Monday, October 17, 2005

leaving on a jet plane....

I wish!

My stomach is in flip flop central.... and I need to get into my car and zoom... NOW!
Crazy when my first apt. is at 2 this afternoon. hehehe. Why do I love this job again?

So.... I will find out about the Wellington thing later this week by the sounds of things. Talked to my boss last night to tell him where I was at as far as the job and living down here. Good move or bad, I'm not sure - but I guess I'll find out soon enough.

This is where the whole... be anxious for nothing springs to mind, and I realise how faithless I feel sometimes. I'll end up exactly where I'm supposed to be, and I need to trust in that.

So... hope everyone has a blast this week! I should come back with some more pictures. I managed to get some of them downloaded into the pics link. Going to look into Flikr when I get back. Looks like a much nicer set up!

tata for now.

"Accept that all of us can be hurt, that all of us can - and surely will at times - fail. Other vulnerabilities, like being embarrased or risking love, can be terrifying too. I think we should follow a simple rule. If we can take the worst, take the risk!" Dr Joyce Brothers

3 comments:

David Edward said...

hi
have a safe trip

I posted soem pics of FALL just when you are posting spring, this is so weird

Jenny said...

**hugs** Still thinking about you and praying for you girlie!!!

:-)

Neo said...

UUTW - Happy Trails!

:)