Monday, February 21, 2005

a teaspoon of madness....

It's actually more like a Tablespoon, but oh well.

So, silly me was complaining about last week being abit too quiet.... not enough stress to keep me busy throughout the days.
I should always know better than to utter such words, and so flipantly too.
Today has just been insane, as far as work goes. It's going to be a very interesting week, to say the least.
Aside from work, and the madness festering away, there just seems to be much going on in my head to boot.

The flat is still fantastic. Catherine and I went for a great walk tonight when I got home from work. Was quite funny really, cause my big thought while I was driving was that I so wanted to just walk. I was really thinking that I'd grab the trusty walkman, and just listen and meander away. BUT, I got home to Catherine saying - I don't supposed I could possibly convince you to come for a walk with me? hahaha... how perfect is that?! I'd mostly always rather go for a walk with someone than on my own.... mostly!
So... we walked, and talked, and just caught up on everything that was going on for her.
Life is throwing some curve balls her way, and she's got alot to figure out. Funny how the sermon on Sunday was about the tests that come our way, and how God wants to challenge us, and grow us..... and these things won't just go away.
I'm always reminded of James.....

" consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, beacuse you know that the testing of your faith develops perserverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."


stuck on italics now.... that'll teach me! lol


So, while I have the magnet on my fridge saying

"you can only be young once, but you can stay immature indefinately"

I would quite like to grow up in my faith..... to choose to hand over the things that I struggle with, and grow up.

Anyway.... food is smelling good out there. Fresh pasta and yummy salad. Life is good.

flatmates are awesome! :)

Toodles......


1 comment:

TaB said...

Boy sounds like you are having fun there.
I know what you mean about containing info in the noodle! Mine feels like it’s going to explode. Kaboom, strawberry shortcake all over the place..

I sent you a mail from my shawmail, hope it arrived. I think your yahoo doesn’t get on with my gmail, what did you do to it? Lol

I like that fridge magnet, I am a total juvenile :) if I could come back in life I want to be a goldfish, they don’t have a care in the world.

Pasta, salad, friends, love, life doesn’t get any better than that, you certainly are blessed xoxo