Friday, February 25, 2005

news....

TOday is car day!!! hahahaha.... who would get so excited about a car, huh?!
ME!

I haven't had a car of my own since before Christmas.... which is super surprising - because looking back, I haven't been without a car in pretty much that whole time. Talk about SO BLESSED!!

Need to dash out and get owners papers sorted, and then zoom to work, I guess. uhg.
I was actually thinking about the whole idea of doing some volunteer work. Haven't done anything in ages. Just wondering if there would be a way for me to drop my days to 4, and have a day to do something else. Either Fridays or Mondays. Was actually thinking about the idea of doing some youth work. I don't know how, or where.... but it's been too long, and I get the feeling that I'm being too inward focused. This life is not about me!

We shall see.... it's a weekend of catch up, I think. Need to get some letters done, and figure out my flights for the next wedding.... and figure out a way to Canada at the end of the year.
Nig and I are meeting in Canada for a white Christmas. YAY! :) Would love to meet Tab while I'm over there - and who knows, by then it might be right for me to just stay on and live there? Life is ever unpredicatable.

"He has achieved success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much." Bessie Anderson Stanley.


No comments: