Monday, February 07, 2005

past it....

Very tired, though today was all good. Flew around like a mad thing, had more blonde moments than I'd care to share on here, and made it home to look at a car.

Yeah - life is never, ever dull... and I sometimes wonder what it would be like to sit down and just honestly, truly feel and be BORED!

I was challenged to go and hide away from the world... be still... and know that God is there. To actually make time to listen to what he's saying.
I know that I fill up my days like a mad thing - though this weekend was pretty relaxing, and quiet, it was still kind of filled with people.
Odd the way that happens.
So... this weekend, time for some retreating of sorts. I know I need to have some space and time to think about what I want out of this year, and especially as far as the whole job situation.
Realising that God has a plan, and it's all good... I still need to be able to run in the right direction. Right now, I'm feeling a little lost and perhaps lonely. Which is so funny considering my current - I can't get away from people.
You know the situations where you are surrounded, and more lonely than ever?!
Kind of like that.... but dealing with it all.

feelings running rampant. life feeling stagnant.

better go grab some zzzzzzzzzs





No comments: