Saturday, February 19, 2005

frisky weekend....

Started the weekend the best way imagineable for me..... up the hill drinking a mocha! Beautiful still, sunny day, with views to the alps..... total bliss.

I've got a craving to get out of the city and go play around in Hills.... but don't really feel like being alone - and don't have the right people around to play with. I'm so picky!

I had called a friend who lives out in Hanmer to see if he might be free this weekend... it's been a year since I last saw him, and he's bought a house up there since then.... anyway, he was heading off with his girlfriend, so no luck there. Such is life.

Should wait till I have my car anyway before I start taking off tiki-touring. Might see if I can head down and see Benny next month? Easter would be pretty cool! Especially since it's my birthday that week. Might see about taking another day off and have a nice long weekend. Either that, or head up to Wellington?

Hmmmmmmm... .plans!

No ideal job yet...... lol. Not quite sure what I'm expecting to hit me in the head.... but meanwhile, things are ever changing at work, and I don't know what to do?!

Righty ho..... after spending an hour in the garden and being covered in scratches.... time to go and explore the Super Shed.... not sure what I'm looking for, but you never know what treasures are there waiting to be found! It's such a bizzare place! hehehehe

Paper and job hunting to follow this afternoon.....

bliss.... me

No comments: