Sunday, December 26, 2004

a very merry

So, while the rest of the world is celebrating Christmas, I'm sitting here in boxing day. Nice the way that happens so beautifully. :)

Had a fantastic day here. It's been great being up on the farm. I'm still super tired, but used to it... and just taking the time to relax. Believe it or not, I haven't picked up a paint brush yet - and somehow feel full avoidance will come into play. Bad, huh. We'll see. By tomorrow I may be fully ready to start painting? Won't tell my parents that just yet though.

I'm not going to bore you with mundane details of the big day here - except to say that the sun shone, and the golf tournament went down without a hitch... and, well.... it would see that anytime I come home for Christmas... I win it! :) hahahaha.... and yes, the course changes every time, and no, I didn't even have a trial run on the course before the day. My partner in crime was quite chuffed, as was I.

Seriously.... just fun hanging out with the family. Totally awesome bunch of people... and would seem that, while Tess and Tamati will have their Baby in June, Catherine gets married to Frode in Jan, and Emily looks set to be the next to add to the family.... more wedding bells. hahaha

We have warned Sam that this is as we are, and nothing will change - we are becoming madder with each addition, but I must say - we are so blessed!!

Righty ho....

Hoping that everyone is having a super festive time...... be super blessed!

Love, CJ

No comments: