Monday, January 08, 2007

woweeeee

First day back at work.... and alas, most places are still closed and away on holiday for another week meaning that I'm in for a dull week.

I was hoping for madness, headless chicken kind of running around catching up on everything that had backpilled over the last 2 weeks, but no joy.

Means however that I can quickly jump on here. hehehe... yes, there is always a brightside to these things.

My brain is swinning in thoughts in so many different directions, and yet - I can't seem to grab any one thought and concentrate on it long enough to form anything comprehensible. It's quite a state.
And I'm reminded of the passage in the bible that mentions we are not to be a wave, tooing and frooing which would make us wicked. (Isaiah 57:20,21)

20 But the wicked are like the tossing sea,
which cannot rest,
whose waves cast up mire and mud.

21 "There is no peace," says my God, "for the wicked."


Not so nice sounding. But I understand it. Anyway... I guess I'd better get constructive here, and figure out what will be happening this week while things seem to be quiet. I'm thinking that a trip to Tauranga may happen tomorrow.

I'll keep dreaming of snow from here, while the temperatures start to rise.

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of etenity, or life, of the marvelous structure of realisty. It is enough if one tried merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity."

Albert Einstein


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Good to hear you're doing well. **hugs**