Tuesday, January 16, 2007

big thoughts!

ok, maybe not big... but funny!

Was just flicking through my new office calendar and stumbled across this great picture of a hipo's head appearing from beneath a whole lot of water plants - the quote underneath it reads:

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line."
~ Oscar Levant. American pianist and actor.

Love it!

I wish I could post the picture too - but the scanner here is one difficult beast to convince to do such tasks. You'll just have to use your imagination. :)

xx

3 comments:

Neo said...

CJ - Ain't that the truth!!!

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

mreddie said...

Good one! I don't think Oscar was the first to erase that line - and definitely not the last. :) ec

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!!!!

**hugs**

Hope all is well with you!