Sunday, June 18, 2006

later gators.....

today ended up being quite the social day.....

I caught up with a friend that I haven't seen in ages, and we went to see "The Break Up", which was actually better than we both expected. Still not something I would rave about - though certainly real in the total miscommunication between a couple. Madness! Made me realise just how totally stupid we can be about not telling someone how we are actually feeling.

Then, went to a farewell dinner for some friends who are taking off for England this week. Kind of sad. Jimbo and I used to sing together - and we always had such a great time. Just a fun guy to have around. I've gotten to know his wife better too in the last couple of years, and I guess... hind sight at work. I should have made more of an effort to spend more time with them! All those good intentions just don't amount to much, huh.

Anyway... will be another good week away. Catching up with people up North, and just relishing in the scenery. All good! :)

So... to bed I go. There may be more snow tomorrow.... which would be quite cool!

Have a great week.

xx

5 comments:

TaB said...

Just got to read your letter :)
I’ll reply before I have to go back to work, and you can read when you get home :)

I hope you are doing well and keeping good,
All my love
xoxo

mreddie said...

Sounds like you are having a great time - hope all is well. ec

Using up the words.... said...

Tab! I've missed you!!!!

Mr Eddie ~ All is indeed good. no snow thhis week, and the sun was out all day for me! :) I'm hoping I got some good snaps to put up when I get home.
Hope all is fantastic with you too!

Tim Rice said...

Hard for me to think of snow right now when the weather here in Pennsylvania has been in the mid to upper eighties degrees Fahrenheit.

Enjoy!

Jenny said...

**hugs** Hope you're having a great Sunday!!!!