Monday, June 05, 2006

asking......


"But when you ask for something, you must have the faith and not doubt. Anyone who doubts is like an ocean wave tossed around in a storm. If you are that kind of person, you can't make up your mind, and you surely can't be trusted. So don't expect the Lord to give you anything at all."


Today is for fasting and praying. That I won't be a wave.

And, to sing at the top of my lungs Praises to our awesome God.



If you get the chance, the cd of the week.... without doubt:
www.brentonbrown.com

Absolutely awesome praise and worship. I met him when I was over in England, when he was with Vineyard. He's now over in the States. My favourite: well with my soul. (11)

Sometimes it's hard, sometimes I cry
Sometimes my heart wants to know why?
But your yoke is easy and your burden is light
And though my heart is aching and there're tears in my eyes
Whatever my lot, You have taught me to know
It is well, it is well with my soul......

1 comment:

Snaggle Tooth said...

Good luck as you wait to hear some answers, dear CJ! I've been including you in my prayers all week, therefore things will begin to work out for you very soon!

I fast every Sunday (here today is still Sunday) until after prayer-time. It is a small sacrifice to make. I hope your week goes well.
Hang in there, n keep listening...