Saturday, February 04, 2006

from mella....

As promised, I would get to this when I got back....

Four jobs I've had:
* Barista - Grabba Jabba in Calgary. I learned to make a mean coffee. :)
* Horse Stud Head Groom - Lexington Kentucky. Used to get to take the broodmares to all the different studs. Was an awesome job, except when I had to go out and break the ice on the water tanks for the horses.
* Personal Assistant - Santa Cruz area, California. Awesome people.
* Commercial Account Assistant - Briscoes, where I got to sit in a tiny office and sort out the worlds problems.

Four movies I could watch over and over again:
* Princess Bride
* Garden State
* Amélie
* Dead Poets Society

Four places I've lived:
* Calgary, Alberta, Canada - Born and bred, but left at 9 1/2, to return 12 years later for almost a year.
* Lexington, Kentucky, USA - Horse farm central. Lived there for 2 1/2 years on two different farms. Nannyed at the second one more than horses.
* Newark, Bay Area, California - LOVED IT HERE! Used to escape to Yosemite whenever we could.
* Christchurch, South Island, New Zealand - Hmmmm... beautiful place. Love the alps which are an hour away, and canterbury plains. Plus right next to the ocean.

Four Websites I visit daily:
* Yahoo
* stuff.co.nz
* blogspots
* travelonline.co.nz

Four of my favourite foods:
* Italian - pasta!! Sundried tomatos and olives.
* Greek - FETA CHEESE!
* Chocolate mousse - my ganny made the best!! Mum's is pretty good too.
* Eggs benedict

Four places I'd rather be right now:
* Canmore, Alberta - sitting in front of an open fire, with some pizza after a day of skiing
* Tuscany, Italy - just soaking it all up.
* On my parents farm - surrounded by family, animals and space to roam.
* In my own backpackers. :) With lots of people buzzing around.

Four bloggers I'm tagging:
* Jayleigh
* Mr Eddie
* Tab
* Snaggle Tooth - when her computer is up and running again. :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

4 Jobs:
-Assistant at Tuxedo and Bridal Shop. I can iron shirts and underskirts like you cannot believe!

-Associate at UHaul, renting big trucks to people.

-Store Manager of a clothing store at the mall.

-Crew Worker at Mc Donald's - 4 years!

4 Movies:
-Shawshank Redemption
-Groundhog Day
-Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
-Cinderella (Rodgers and Hammerstein version starring Brandy)

4 Places I've lived:

-At home with Mom and Dad 18 miles from here.
-1 mile away from Mom and Dad when Rob and I were first married.
-Here, where I live now. ;-)
-I don't have 4!!!!

4 Websites:

-My blog
-My hotmail account
-Blogspot
-Neopets

4 Fave Foods:

-Salad Bar at Ruby Tuesdays!
-Mandarin Chicken Salad at Marshall Fields
-Pizza with ham and onion
-Godiva Chocolate Truffles

4 Placed I'd like to be:

-Sacramento, CA with my sister.
-Cancun because I have never been there and I want to be warm!
-Tailand because it would be so awesome.
-Torino, Italy at the Olympics!