Monday, November 22, 2004

catching up...

WOW!
I can't even remember when I last sat down and scribbled any mindless dribble.

About time it happened. :)

So, life is crazier than normal.
I spent the weekend doing the Christmas missions - getting cards done, for a friend to take back to the States for me, which was fantastic.... feel quite organised. Just relieved to know that some people over there will be hearing something - even though it's not anything huge.
So... glad to get that done - now just need to work on the NZ ones.

Between writing I headed off to get Jacx' hens party underway. Doing a car rally - just to liven up everyones lives, which should be madness and mischief for everyone. I'm looking forward to it all.
So - need to get that all typed up tonight. Doing it on Sunday - praying for a stunning super sunny day! :o)
Still need to find that perfect wedding present which seems to be alluding me right now. Did wonder about a duvet inner although the cover that they want is out in the store room too - which would be very cool! :o)
We shall see.

Savings are anything but.... lol. Still... think I'm mostly ontop of the Christmas presents... so can breathe a sigh of relief, and just enjoy it all.

So much for a full catch up... constant interuptions, which is all good, in a distracting kinda way....

"If I had a million dollars..... I'd buy a fur coat - but not a real fur coat, that's cruel."

and what about a green dress?

and kraft dinners that you could eat more of, just because....... and buying your love?

life is full of sweetness, huh..... and happy songs!!

ENJOY people.



No comments: