Saturday, July 31, 2004

sleepy....

YAY!! It's Friday.

Sure,  it's Friday morning, and I still have to get through the day ahead, but good to know that the weekend is just around the corner. Since I really do love my job, it shouldn't be so hard to bare -  this week has just been a little more stressful than most others.

Anyway.... tomorrow it's been decided that we, as a flat, are going to head up to Hanmer for the day.

Firstly I guess I should explain that I live in a house with 4 other girls, and we all go to the same church. The house started up over a year ago as a kind of discipleship house...
If God wasn't involved, I know I wouldn't have survived this long living with that many girls. I've always prefered living with guys. Still - it's a great house,  and we do have alot of fun together.

So tomorrow is a day of catch up, and just relax. I'm so looking forward to just hanging around the pool. Hoping there will be some snow around for us too! :o)

Meanwhile.... today must be the day to ask about a job! Scary stuff... and at the same time - what's there to lose? I can't stay where I am, doing what I'm doing..... I will go nuts! (That's become more apparent in the last week!)
So.... time to get out there, and get brave!

Meanwhile, emails from overseas keep coming in. hehe. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

OH - the tulip escapade didn't quite go to plan last night. Seems we'll have to work abit harder at this one. hehe. Tonight - been invited to go see Beauty and the Beast. :o) haha. I don't know that I've ever even seen the movie? Did see it on Ice back in Kentucky... movie has to be better - right?! Not sure if I'll make it out there yet.... shall see.

Ciao

No comments: