Monday, July 26, 2004

and so....

Would you believe that I'm back again, so quickly.

It's been an exhausting day.... yeah, I've been sitting here for much of the afternoon.... but emotionally, I feel as though I've been put through the wringer several times over. I'm not quite sure I understand what it is that I'm having to deal with. Or maybe it's that I just want to avoid analysing myself for a change?

Obviously there are huger issues there than I would care to know about, or wish to acknowledge. Typical, huh. In order to get through it all, I know I'm going to have to face up to it all. hehe... so another couple of weeks of feeling blah, I'm sure.

I was asked the question yesterday - do I not feel loved at all?

What a question..... but worse.... my answer.......

What is it to be loved? What is it to feel loved?

I can't believe that this is going out there.  Maybe that's the great thing.... out into the void....
I'm just getting it out of my system. I hate the idea that people might feel sorry for me, or want to try and help me - I don't know how that's possible. I don't think there is anything that anyone can do, and I don't want that. I just want to amble on.... and figure things out slowly by myself. Thankgoodness I do have people out there who continue to listen to me, and put up with my ramblings.
I do have much to be so thankful for, and right now, I need to get over this - whatever it is, and focus on all that is out there! Life is good! :o)

So... into the void.....

 

No comments: