Sunday, May 28, 2006

toodles.....



On the road again. Just can't wait to get on the road again......

The trip north waits, as does the packing and organising. All those last minute happenings. Very last minute. hehehe.

I'm looking forward to catching up with Jill and John, and just having some quiet time to myself. It will be nice to be on the road... singing away again. I guess the last two trips I've had company, which is, of course lovely... but I miss that time to just do whatever I want. hehehe. Sounds kind of bad... but I promise I'm being good... I just want to sing at the top of my lungs, and enjoy everything. Soak up the sights. Take pictures as I go. And I guess, say goodbye in a way.

I may get one more trip up there before I leave. Will have to talk to Graham about all of that when he calls on Tuesday.

This week is going to be all about submitting. Letting go, and letting God. I'm not sure where He actually wants to take me right now. I'm scared as anything about this next month. I don't remember the last time I felt so totally unsure, unsettled, unknown. There is really nothing physically stable right now. And I know this is where I'm being challenged the most. To just relax, and rely on God.

So much easier said than done....

But God said to me
"my grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weakness, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

2 Corinthians 12.9

1 comment:

mreddie said...

"So much easier said than done . ." - so very true. All the best. ec