Monday, September 17, 2007

emptying....


~

My head has been full of "stuff" lately. Buzzing away with thoughts.  (perhaps how I'd feel if I were to have a seagull sitting 
on my head all day?)

Sure, if I were to catagorize it I probably could quite easily.....

 ~ family
 ~ work
 ~ house
 ~ friends
 ~ wants
 ~ random what'cha ma callits


Simple, right?

Now, how do I declutter the thoughts so that I can better process them all?

hehehe

I guess the biggest thing at the moment would be the fact that I've been asked to be maid of honour for a friend who is getting married in April next year.

At the time I had just finished a conversation with a good friend of mine who was encouraging me to pray about the 'when' of me packing up and leaving. I'd said that I really wasn't sure if it was meant to happen this year. I got off the phone and turned on my computer to find the email asking me about the wedding. Answer straight away!

It was actually awesome  to have that kind of confirmation. Yeah, I'm kind of gutted, but not about to try and do this move in my own strength. I'm quite happy to wait for God to say when. In the mean time I've got more than enough to keep me busy.

Who knows if it will be straight after the wedding that I can run away, or if it will be at the end of next year now? Someone told me I was at an incubator stage in my life...... things 
were just being readied for me to break out and get busy 
with whatever it is I'm meant to do?

Bring it on.....

No comments: