Monday, July 06, 2009

going AWOL.....

Again....

I'm in the process of packing up - not only my house, which really hasn't started to happen yet, but also this site.

Yes, all sorts of crazy things are going on here.

The biggest change though, is one of heart.

It's just too late and unfortunately, I'm feeling a bit sick, so I really wouldn't be able to do any of the story justice.

Instead..... a song.....

I've been singing it for the last 3 days, and would love someone else to be humming the same tune.

Living Rain

It's by one of the biggest NZ worship bands.

Really praying that everyone is doing well. I hope to sit down and catch up over coffee with you all soon.


This has been another thought running through my head lately:

"Go into the world and preach the gospel, and if you must, use words."

Wouldn't that be a beautiful world to live in.

xxxx

No comments: