Monday, June 16, 2008

at last!

~

Soooooo... here some of the photos from the big day which was over two months ago.

Danica and Neil came up for Fieldays and brought with them lots of photos for me to check out. Unfortunately I didn't get any on the disc that they left me with just photos of them, and I didn't get any on my camera. I'll have to ask very nicely for some more of the photos. There were some very cute ones of them together without the hangers on. :)

It was lovely to sit back and relive the day...... some of the photos were hilarious - all of us just in hysterics.

It really was a beautiful and fun day!

2 comments:

mreddie said...

The photos were good! Many happy smiles - smiles show the joy of the soul. ec

Snaggle Tooth said...

Looks like a wonderful day for you all- What a great location.
Thanks for all the great pics!