Thursday, April 24, 2008

running away.....


~
Since it's a long weekend, I'm running away to Napier for a girlie weekend.

My friend in Wellington mentioned it when I was down there, and since I went there with mum when I first moved here I've wanted to get back.

Napier is a town famous for it's art deco buildings. It's situated on the East Coast with the city skirting around the edge of the ocean and all around are vineyards.

I've rented a little cottage which is down a tree lined street and a short walk to downtown. It looks darling from the photos. I'll be staying there with a friend who is bring a friend of hers, and then the other girls are staying in a motel down by the beach.

So a total of 6 girls wandering the streets of Napier and checking out the scenery for a few days.

I can't wait!!

I've just charged the camera battery, so will be sure to post photos on my return.

Hope everyone else has a super lovely weekend.

xxx

2 comments:

mreddie said...

Hope you and your friends enjoy the long weekend, sounds like a scenic town. ec

Anonymous said...

Sounds so lovely! Have a wonderful time... -Bethany