Thursday, April 17, 2008

another month.....




~
I've been running around like a headless chicken for the last few months and finally have a weekend to myself this weekend. :)

I'm not complaining.... looking back, I've had a great time spending some wonderful quality time with friends. One can never take those moments for granted!

Danica and Neil got married a two weeks ago today. It was a beautiful day with the sun shinning and occasional passing shower.

The ceremony was at a vineyard and we had photos scattered around there before heading to the beach to play in the sand. It was actually a lot of fun! The groomsmen were all farming boys, who were cheeky, and extremely sweet. I'm actually incredibly surprised that no one ended up in the water. The tide was even coming in, making it very easy for someone to have become very wet.

We were then entertained or brought to tears by speeches, ate scrumptious meals and proceeded to rock and roll the night away!

WOHOOOO!!!

I didn't actually end up with many photos after we were all dressed and ready to run.........


No comments: