Monday, February 25, 2008

a night in the park....

~
Last weekend my friends Danica and Neil came up to hang out, and we ended up over in Tauranga at a concert in the Domain to see Brooke Fraser, along with a few other Kiwi Artists.

It was a super lovely night..... the stars came out and danced while we ate lots of yummy food and listened to so many great songs.

While there a lady from the local radio station sponsoring the event snapped our picture and put it on the website. Thought I would post it on here for you guys to see. :)


6 comments:

Robert A Vollrath said...

Such a happy picture. Hanging out with friends is always my best memories, it looks like you had fun.

Using up the words.... said...

Hey Robert,
It was indeed a happy night! :) Always nice to catch up with friends - especially these guys.
Hope all is super well with you!

Robert A Vollrath said...

Super well is an understatement with me. I'm the happiest I've been in my whole life. Read my post 'The Muse' to find out why.

mreddie said...

I consider smiles as wealth and the three of you were wealthy indeed. :) ec

Robert A Vollrath said...

Smiles as wealth, what a beautiful comment:)

Using up the words.... said...

Ahhhh, Mr Eddie ~

I love your wisodm! :) and just your kind heart.
Hope you are well over yonder.