Tuesday, March 20, 2007

another year....

Oh yeah.....

Friday is that day again......

Can't believe that it's been a year since the night in the park with all my friends and mum and dad flying down to surprise me.

This year......
I'm working and that's about it.

I've been invited out to dinner with a bunch of other people in Hamilton from different churches, and I think I'll go along to that - though it will be lonely, not sharing my day with friends.
I had thought about having a birthday dinner on Saturday night - but Tamati is going away for the weekend, and brother David is in a bit of a funk right now, not returning my calls... so it would be mum, dad and alex. hehehe. Actually, Alex I think Alex may even be working?
Another weekend?

It is, after all, just another day.

As ever, thoughts running rampant.

xx

2 comments:

mreddie said...

Another birthday! I think they must speed those things up, at least for me. Cute pics of the hedgehog. ec

Anonymous said...

**huge hugs**

Happy Birthday, dear one.