Wednesday, April 19, 2006

this day....

Last night, while I was trying to sleep....
a party of tractors came and found me. I don't know why? But they drove over me, again and again... and left me feeling squashed and sore this morning, along with a flip flop kinda stomach.

I just emailed the boss to tell him, and I'm about to go crawl back into bed.

I realise I've been slack in the department of writing these days. And don't think for one moment that it means that I don't think about everyone who so sweetly leaves me notes. I do. Life would be so boring without the sweet people who impart wisdom, and share their thoughts. So, because I know that I don't say it often enough.

I appreciate you guys... and just pray abundant blessings for you!

Now... going to moan and groan my way through the day.

xx

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man o fvalue."
~ Albert Einstein

No comments: