Tuesday, March 09, 2010

inside my head.....


Autumn is nearly upon us here on the other side of the world......

With it comes the noise from calves being weaned, leaves falling and pages from large books being scribbled upon.

Yes, University has begun once more..... with a very full on couple of terms ahead of me before it's all over once and for all. I'll come out of this game with a jumble of letters to go behind my name, which will mean that I'm now more able and eligible to teach a room full of young children than I was previously.

There's a small problem with that idea. I have no intention of teaching small children.

So, why the need to finish the degree that I started 10 years ago?

It's been hanging there, and I couldn't seem to move on before this was finished.

So, come July it will all be over. The work I've got to get through in the next 10 weeks is HUGE, but I know I can do it. Not only that, but that I will do it!

After that the next adventure begins.....

Sadly till then I'm not a nice person to be around while I try to do it all... and do it well.

Bare with me world while I stumble along.

No comments: