Wednesday, June 13, 2007

hmmmmm

I had a lovely surprise call tonight......

and the question that was asked was what was really on my mind.

Everything that I could think of was quite superficial.

~ job
~ Canada
~ house
~ trip

I could prattle on about that sort of thing for ages, and to pretty much anyone about these things.
But the bigger things... the bigger thoughts, I tend to keep to myself these days.

I had moments while I was down south where I got to spill my heart felt thoughts, my fears, my excitement - but up here it's all quite different, and I think I've just learnt to keep it to myself.

Not a good thing to learn about oneself.

I'm quietly reminded about being transparent.....

xxx

2 comments:

mreddie said...

Surprise calls do have a way of bringing surprises. And as I have learned from scripture, there is "A time to gain, And a time to lose; A time to keep, And a time to throw away; A time to tear, And a time to sew; A time to keep silence, And a time to speak;" So I say, may your gains be greater than your losses, what you keep more valuable than what you throw away, may your torn places not be of the heart and may what is torn be mended and may your silence be golden and your words be like "apples of gold in settings of silver". ec

Using up the words.... said...

wow.... thanks Mr Ed....

and yes, there is a time.

Appreciate your kind words.