Tuesday, May 13, 2008

cutey!


Evita and her new friend.

GG is so proud of her grand daughter, and the fact that she seems to absolutely love horses already, making all the right noises and becoming excited whenever she sees one.

I went and picked the two monkey's up to take them to see GG and Poppa at a foal show on Saturday. This one is our oldest foal and for his first outing he was so very well behaved - walking straight onto the horse float, and not minding any of the show goings on. There were even donkeys there braying away and he didn't batter an eyelid.

Evita walked straight up to him and gave him kisses. Alas, I kept missing the exact moment. My camera seems to have a few issues right now, which I've got to get sorted quick smart.





I love the way she was so trusting....

they just stood there watching the other horses in the ring for ages.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a doll! Great pics!

Using up the words.... said...

She is super precious!! :)

Snaggle Tooth said...

It's amazing to see those two bonding together at such a young stage! They'll be friends forever.

Oh how I miss the companionshhip of a gentle horse-